Finance & Accounting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Director
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements with funders
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
HR & Administration
- Employment assessments and job fit indicators
- Complete HR compliance services
- Develop Employee Training
- Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development
- Coach and develop HR team members to achieve business plan objectives in alignment with application of the People Strategy
- Establish, Manage & drive the company business plan
- Used handle 500 - 1000 employee
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation, communication skill, Administration.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Warung Buncit.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SSI Safeguarding Solutions Indonesia™ provides practical and reliable Business, Risk Management and Security Solutions, expertly tailored to establish and Safeguard your company interests in the Indonesian business environment.
SSI's agile approach is to constantly develop, adopt and improve Safeguarding strategies to meet changing client needs and successfully mitigate risk thus building our reputation through quality work with each satisfied client.
Working with skilled and motivated employees of choice, our commitment to health and safety is the foundation of a high performance team living our values, in a quality and rewarding work environment.
As we grow we are careful not to compromise our commitment to quality and our sense of pride is apparent in each mission we undertake to serve.