Finance & Accounting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Director
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements with funders
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
HR & Administration
- Employment assessments and job fit indicators
- Complete HR compliance services
- Develop Employee Training
- Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development
- Coach and develop HR team members to achieve business plan objectives in alignment with application of the People Strategy
- Establish, Manage & drive the company business plan
- Used handle 500 - 1000 employee
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation, communication skill, Administration.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Warung Buncit.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha Induk-KUD Lt. 3, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya Kav. 18-20, West Pejaten, Jakarta, Indonesia