- Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors to deliver on client engagements
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to FAS practice growth and development
- Actively coach and support development of Associates team members
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects
- Ensure all project qualifications, deliverables from projects are contributed to global knowledge database
- Lead gathering, documentation and sharing of session learned from each project
- Minimal Bachelor Degree of Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- Possess a CPA or other equivalent designation.
- 3-4 years of external consulting or advisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
Medical Insurance and BPJS Tenaga Kerja
Tutup pada 23/October/2016