- Second in command in the kitchen
- The Sous Chef assists the Head Chef/Kitchen Manager in managing the kitchen Staff and running all aspects of the daily operations in the kitchen.
- He is actively in charge of the opening or closing of the kitchen.
- He/she has received training for all kitchen positions in the restaurant.
- Sous Chef are expected to have the ability to train new kitchen team members including Kitchen Supervisors.
- Generally responsible for hygiene and sanitation for all the kitchen area and crew.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Formal culinary training preferred (min. Diploma in culinary / hospitality)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sous Chef from reputable Thai and Vietnam Resto
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Communicates effectively in both English and Indonesian
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook/Email)
- Passion for cooking and creativity to improve quality, productivity, and cost control
- Prepare and produce high quality food (taste and appearance) using standard recipes and portions set by company qualification
- To be located at Central Park and Gandaria City
Jl KH Ahmad Dahlan No. 69A-B
Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan
Graha BIPJl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 23 Graha BIP Lt 3 Room BKaret Semanggi, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12930 DKI Jakarta