You will assist clients in objectively defining, creating, and enhancing value by providing advice and solutions across a range of business issues. This means your work area includes divestments, IPO and capital raisings, leveraged buy-outs, private equity transactions, merger and acquisitions and strategic option analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in advisory firms, infrastructure companies, bank, relevant governement agencies, or other relevant sectors.
- Relevant experiences in project financing, contract review, and public private partnership would be an added advantage
- Financial and/or accounting skills is a must
- Financial modeling skills would be an advantage
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.