Responsible for all areas relating to Corporate Legal and Compliance & Governance matters comprehensively, including to provide advice and assistance on company projects, policies, procedures and documentation;
Provide legal assistance to all departments in the company including to draft, review, and translating documents;
Handling corporate commercial case on behalf of the company and provide assistance on disputes and collection activity;
To manage and supervise division(s), working unit(s)/ committee(s) in the Company, including to handle administrative documentations;
- Age Maximum 40 years old.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in legal sector.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law from reputable university
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Including the ability to lead the team.
- Ability to multi – task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.