PT Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance Indonesia
Legal & Compliance Assistant Manager
Responsible for all areas relating to Corporate Legal and Compliance & Governance matters comprehensively, including to provide advice and assistance on company projects, policies, procedures and documentation;
Provide legal assistance to all departments in the company including to draft, review, and translating documents;
Handling corporate commercial case on behalf of the company and provide assistance on disputes and collection activity;
To manage and supervise division(s), working unit(s)/ committee(s) in the Company, including to handle administrative documentations;
- Age Maximum 40 years old.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in legal sector.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law from reputable university
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Including the ability to lead the team.
- Ability to multi – task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||PT Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Indonesia (“MULI”, former PT. Diamond Lease Indonesia) was established in Indonesia in 1995. MULI is a subsidiary in Indonesia of Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance headquartered in Japan (MUL). MUL is one of the core companies of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG).
At early stage, MULI has been dedicated to offer finance lease of machines, equipment and transportations mainly to Japanese manufacturing companies. Afterwards, MULI has been expanding its business field, not only Japanese companies, but also Indonesian companies (especially related to heavy equipment).
Strongly supported by MUL and MUFG, MULI is strengthening sales force and products/services to meet customer’s needs and aiming to become one of the leading leasing companies in Indonesia in the coming years.
Competitiveness of MULI leasing services:
- Strongly Supported by one of the biggest financial groups in Japan (MUL – MUFG)
- Quick process (application, credit committee, quotation, execution)
- Competitive funding cost (which is achievable to offer reasonable lease rent)
- Flexible in term and condition*
- “Value Integrator” philosophy
We will continuously create advanced solutions to meet our customer’s various needs and realize development with customers, by using lease and financing methods