- Exercising oversight operations of the company day-to-day including planning work schedule of subordinates, monitoring customer order, and build a solid working team.
- Ensure that all the work by subordinates in accordance with the SOP that has been determined.
- Conducting direct control of the gains / losses of companies by way of monitoring cash in / cash out, monitoring the position of stock / inventory and analysis of sales data.
- Assessing the performance of subordinates and set forth in a performance report.
- Perform managerial functions, including the function of management, training and decision making of misconduct committed by their subordinates.
- Responsible for the entire inventory and condition of facilities used to support the company's operations.
- Ensure product quality and customer satisfaction (zero complaint).
- Make a plan with marketing division about marketing programs on a regular basis.
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Candidate must be possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree prefer major in Food & Beverage Services Management or Hospitality Services Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required in the related field is required for this position
- Maximum age 45 years old
- Independent, honest and able to work long hours
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in English, both verbal & written
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta