Reports to (Job Title): Process Equipment Engineer
- Carries out preventive maintenance services, calibration services, SAMACO services, repair services and retrofitting services for process equipment following the working instructions and the standard operating procedures
- Carries out spare parts stock keeping for process equipment
- Carries out preventive maintenance, calibration and SAMACO tasks following the working instructions and the standard procedures
- Carries out repair and troubleshooting tasks following the working instructions and the standard operation procedures
- Carries out (re)qualification tasks following the working instructions and the standard operating procedures
- Carries out retrofitting services for process equipment following the working instructions and the standard operating procedures
- Stays in close touch with production to identity maintenance/repair demands
- Attends internal and external training courses and programs to continuously improve and refresh his/her the skills of all members
- Carries out all other tasks related to the main tasks
- Education : The job holder should have completed his or her education in Diploma-3 programs of Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics or a similar field of technical education. If the job holder does not have the minimum level of formal education required, he or she should have a minimum of five years working experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience: The job holder should have a minimum of two years working experience in similar work in a pharmaceutical company
Patients are our priority and at the heart of our work here at Sandoz. Each day, we work together to help create a healthier world in which everyone has access to the medicines they need, no matter who or where they are. Our passion inspires us and makes us thrive on the challenge of delivering a better, healthier and more affordable future for people across the world, leading us to live by four key principles that will help make this vision a reality.
Review ( PT Sandoz Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memiliki regulasi yang sangat tinggi dan sangat bagus ketika diterapkan dalam lingkungan pabrik. SOP yang diberikan perusahaan sudah sangat jelas. Lingkungan kerja pun cukup ramah dan penuh dengan kekeluargaan. Kesempatan untuk mengembangkan karir besar.
Kenaikan gaji di dalam perusahaan cukup minim. Selain itu, estimasi penjualan perlu lebih akurat agar tidak terjadi kekurangan atau kelebihan stok.