- Establish, write, maintain Validation Master Plan for process, cleaning and packaging validation.
- Support Site MS&T Head in ensuring that responsible departments execute and maintain the VMP activities including, annual revalidation process and cleaning procedures.
- Maintain overview of state of validation at Site and establish the project prioritization across site.
- Partner with Quality based on feedback (e.g. via division, regulatory inspections, changes in regulations) to establish and maintain common approach and translate that for the site
- Partner with Engineering and IT to define the process validation/ equipment/systems qualification interface.
- Develop the strategy for continued process verification (CPV) and annual monitoring batches that ensures all critical process parameters and quality attributes are monitored or analyzed, and actions taken in case of trends or deviations. Reviews risk assessments for CPV.
- Ensure CPV plans are in place to monitor and trend critical process parameters, quality attributes.
- Establish and manage the respective validation plans by aligning, coordinating and supervising the prioritisation of activities against the business needs. Reviews risk assessments for validation.
- Set local procedures & templates for respective validation documentation and validation master plan, provide guidance to facility impact and component criticality assessments.
- Maintain all activities in an inspection ready status ahead of any internal or external audits to ensure successful inspections e.g. no critical observations related to validation activities.
- Ensure that all Site validation activities are performed and are in line with the current Novartis requirements and cGMP, handling any deviations associated to these activities including oversight of pre-validation and validation resulting from technical changes.
- Responsible to translate the critical process parameters and the process control strategy into a focused validation plan for process validation.
- Author complex validation protocols (e.g. launches, transfers, weak point remediation).
- Review or author routine re-validation protocols and reports, reviews Master Batch Records (MBRs), associated change controls and supports the execution at the shop floor.
- Participate in transfers and launches, liaise with technical development for new products and align on the product validation approach. Contribute to provide experimental data obtained during the validation activities, which will be used to prepare the related registration documentation.
- Support equipment process qualification for new technologies. Ensure consistency with process needs defined by Manufacturing and/or Engineering. Provide input to Quality Manuals (QM)/Quallity Directives (QD)/global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Technical Guidance Documents (TGDs) to ensure the document is in line with global/local requirements and industry standards.
- Participate in improvement and remediation of products.
- Be a senior advisor in case of difficult validation challenges at Site.
- Understand potential risk areas/shortfalls and make sure that the site validation program is always
- Education (minimum/desirable) : BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology. Desirable PhD in the above or equivalent..
- Languages : Fluent in English and in local language.
Relevant Experiences :
- 8 years experience in manufacturing / manufacturing science and technology / technical development / Quality
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of applied statistics, quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities.
- 5 years experience in executing process validation, having led and managed validation projects.
- Expert in reviewing and writing technical reports.
- Proven project management experience in a cross-functional environment (e.g. multi-site, technical development, other functions).
- Fundamental understanding of standard pharmaceutical analytical testing.
Patients are our priority and at the heart of our work here at Sandoz. Each day, we work together to help create a healthier world in which everyone has access to the medicines they need, no matter who or where they are. Our passion inspires us and makes us thrive on the challenge of delivering a better, healthier and more affordable future for people across the world, leading us to live by four key principles that will help make this vision a reality.
Review ( PT Sandoz Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memiliki regulasi yang sangat tinggi dan sangat bagus ketika diterapkan dalam lingkungan pabrik. SOP yang diberikan perusahaan sudah sangat jelas. Lingkungan kerja pun cukup ramah dan penuh dengan kekeluargaan. Kesempatan untuk mengembangkan karir besar.
Kenaikan gaji di dalam perusahaan cukup minim. Selain itu, estimasi penjualan perlu lebih akurat agar tidak terjadi kekurangan atau kelebihan stok.