PT Mitra Karya Manajemen (Opco)
- Handling confidential matters
- Understand legal documents will be advantage
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Responsible for all secretarial duties and all administration job
- Organize and coordinate important meetings, conferences, internal and external events
- Understand the document’s immigration expats
- Setup work procedures and maintain filling systems
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial/Studies/Administration or equivalent
- Maximum 28 years old
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Having good personality, excellent communication skill
- Language : Fluent in English ( is must Verbal and Written)
- Experience in MS Office is a must
- Able to use internet
- Hard worker and willing to learn
- Proactive, creative and has good sense of responsibility
- Able to work in a team and under pressure
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||PT Mitra Karya Manajemen (Opco) lihat lowongan|
One of the first and foremost lifestyle concept F&B and operators in Indonesia, OPCO Indonesia started out with only one club that has now reached into legendary status, and has branched out into creating bars, restaurants, promoter company, brewery and coffee roaster in just over a decade after its initial venture.
In 2000, a group of fresh graduates with different backgrounds tried their luck in the then very raw Jakarta F&B business scene, by starting a modest wine concept, named Manna Lounge. Manna Lounge became an overnight success, and at that time consumes triple the amount of wine bottles sold in the most established hotel in Indonesia, opening-up and leading the way to a new era of independent F&B operators in the nation. With the success of Manna Lounge, opportunities and challenges came, the first international standard superclub in Jakarta, Embassy, was born a couple of years later. Occupying 3 different floors and holding a capacity of 2,500, whilst consistently booking international DJs, Embassy puts Indonesia in the international clubbing scene. OPCO Indonesia was born. Fast forward to today, OPCO Indonesia is responsible for many F&B concepts in Indonesia, diversifying itself within different types of establishments, while branching out into promoter business, brewery and coffee roasting, OPCO Indonesia strives to provide a complete solution in the nation’s burgeoning lifestyle.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
JOIN OPCO INDONESIA, BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT In Accordance to our Motto "at OPCO Indonesia we do not offer jobs, we only offer Careers". OPCO Indonesia is very committed to ensure all employees aspirations are fulfilled and quality of their work and life is enhanced. We challenge ourselves by opening up greater opportunity for all individuals to be a part of our company's vision, mission and philosophy.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi