Indesso Niagatama PT
Regional Account Manager
Job Description :
- Perform sales activity according to business policies and procedures
- Visit customers, explore and manage projects and offer products portfolio according to customers needs
- Make informative, true and well-organized report about visiting customer activity
- Handle customers comments and complaints about the products
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent from reputable university.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Export Sales Marketing Area, preferably in Food or Flavor Industry (B2B)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
- Good selling, communication, presentations skills.
- Able to drive car (having "A" driver license)
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Indesso Niagatama PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
We are the leading Indonesian Manufacture in Aromatic Chemicals, Natural Extracts and Essential Oils as well as exclusive distributor for leading multinational Food Ingredients Company. Currently we are looking for dynamic, highly motivated and bright candidates to be as part of our team
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our people are our most valuable asset, therefore we always encourage our employees to "be the best that they can be" by embracing values that lead to strong personal growth and business success. Three of these values are: Esprit de Corps Our philosophy about company-employee relationships treats everyone as if they were a family, working and learning together, and reaping the benefits of hard work and commitment to company goals and objectives. In addition to promoting strong corporate values, Indesso also improves its human resource advantage by investing in ongoing and comprehensive training and development of its employees. Our unique corporate values and our recognition of the importance of training and development are a reflection of how much we value our people, our must valuable asset. Professionalism We insist on professionalism and a professional working environment throughout the company. Employees are held accountable for meeting professional expectations through regular performance evaluations. Integrity Sincerity, dedication, commitment, and reliability are prerequisites for employees at Indesso. It is only with these attributes that everyone at Indesso can achieve both their personal and corporate goals which can be summed up in one word - success.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Indesso Niagatama PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 29 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- gaji dan tunjangan yang diterima saya rasa sudah cukup baik, karena dalam satu tahun bisa mendapatkan 17 kali, termasuk dengan tunjangan dan sebagainya
- karena merupakan perusahaan keluarga maka untuk jenjang karir disini saya rasa masih kurang baik dan membutuhkan waktu yang lama untuk naik jabatan