- Develop and lead the Product Development Process for the assigned channel, which includes the coordination of functional departments in implementing product development activities to meet launching deadlines
- Cooperate with Product Marketing team in organizing product surveys (e.g. focus groups, sales meeting, or customer survey) to make sure that new product ideas reflect market’s needs and meet sales force’s expectations.
- Manages agency product portfolio and assists the supervisor in formulating detailed product portfolio strategy (competitive reviews, strategy development, product planning).
- Manages and creates documents for product proposals for Product Approval from regional and OJK filing for new products.
- Provides inputs during the monthly Product Development Committee meetings
- Helps the Head of Product Management to create complete business case documentation to be presented in the local Product Development Committee and regional for any new product / restructuring / withdrawal.
- Support the head of Implementation in the development of Operational Specifications and SQS specifications for Core production system and quotation system development.
- Cooperates with Product Marketing team to develop & deliver the product training material to Agency Development and trainers and provide training to Operations/Customer Service staffs.
- Provides inputs towards development of marketing collaterals and other materials for new product launches.
- Conducts post-launching product reviews to find out areas that need to be improved and take corrective actions accordingly.
- Cooperates with Product Marketing team, Sales Distribution Training team and Sales Agency Development team to organize product workshops regularly to address product related questions from sales force and enhance their product knowledge.
- Minimal Bachelor degree
- Minimal six (6) years experiences in handling product development, preferably from life insurance
- Possess an insurance product and distribution knowledge
- Possess a good leadership and people management capability
- Have a actuarial experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Able to provide effective coaching and development for team member
- has the experience of operating in Life Insurance business
- Experience in product management or development, distribution, pricing or marketing
- Strong analytical skills to understand data, customer analytics, financial results and reports
- Effective communicator (oral and written) and negotiator
Review ( PT Prudential Life Assurance )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan Giant di bidang Insurance saat ini di Indonesia. Memiliki lebih dari ribuan karyawan dan lebih dari 200.000 agent yang tersebar diseluruh Indonesia.
Birokrasi administrasi yang terlalu panjang sehingga membuang waktu dalam bekerja. Manajemen kurang berani mengeluarkan kebijakan yang bermanfaat untuk sistem birokrasi administrasi.