- To promote our products/spec-in and conduct product technical training to direct customers, public and privates specifiers (architects, private & government agencies, developers, project owners etc.)
- Manage and response to any technical enquiries from customers.
- To support marketing by developing technical literatures.
- Maintain, develop and enhance relationship with the existing distributor
- Responsible to identify and access potential for the new distribution channel.
- Systematically collect, analyse present customer/distributor (assessment), market & industry trend, domestic regulatory requirements, pricing, demand and competitor information/data
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as weekly reports and work plans.
- Actively manage all customers and sales activity (quotation, proforma invoice etc.) for the Indonesia market as required.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as requested by superiors
- Possess a Bachelor Degree major in Science or Engineering or related discipline
- At least more than 2 years of working experience in the construction industry with good network to architects, developers, contractors and consultants is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, communications skill (written and spoken), enthusiastic and self-motivated with pleasant personality
- Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Full time position is available