- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Sales Administration, Export Import Administration, Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating sales documents
- Generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data
- Handling customer and prioritizing customer requests while the sales team is out of the office
- Acknowledge purchase orders
- Prepare and process sales orders
- Update and maintain delivery schedule
- Coordinate shipments to/from customers
- Coordinate delivery with customers
- Communicate with sales team regarding order and delivery status
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information
- Management of Product Catalog
- Coordinate and facilitate with Logistics and Finance on impending shipments and its clearance
- Create database with input from senior management and sales team
- Act as a liaison between Customers, Sales Managers, and other departments within the group to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties as required in collaboration with all managers
Skills and Competencies :
- Proven communication skills both orally and written with customers and internal colleagues
- Skillful at promoting ideas and interacting positively and with confidence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have a keen eye to details