- • Attractive Remuneration Package
- • Long Term Employment Benefit
- • Overseas Career Advancement
- Manage customers within a defined territory and sales plan.
- Pro-actively find new business opportunities, develop strong and professional customer relationships.
- Achieve and exceed all sales targets on a consistent basis; and build and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Science, Chemical, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, or equivalent from reputable university with GPA > 2,75
Required skill(s): sales activities, B2b Integration.
Fluent in English, oral and written.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Have ability to work within deadline with minimum supervision.
Experiences in Horeca industry is an advantage.