- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Responsible for strategic oversight and management of company’s website properties.
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing team, acts as team leader in the creation, deployment and oversight of website content creation strategies, including strategies for ensuring sites are aligned with SEO best practices.
- Daily use of ad platform, reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Develops, monitors, and regularly reports out on key performance metrics related to web properties.
- Experience managing large-scale digital initiatives. This includes website design and redesign and significant content repurposing across multiple channels.
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills; experienced copywriter across a wide variety of different marketing channels, but especially, e-mail and social media content.
- Translating client objectives into digital advertising strategy, choosing the appropriate media and message for each goal.
- Keyword & bid research and management, monitor budgets for all active client campaigns.
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant search queries, topics, and people.
- Maximum 35 years of age.
- Bachelor degree in Web Design or Graphic/Multimedia or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant project development experience in construction company/ properties is an advantage.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook.
- Strong experience with bid management tools, including the knowledge of their different types of search engine marketing tactics.
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, under pressure, and maintain careful attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Professional certification in Google Adwords.
- Strong experience with display and social advertising.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English.