- Plan, analyze, and evaluate new IT systems design and development according to the business needs.
- Design, develop and drive the implementation of systems, policies and procedures within holding down to subsidiaries in supporting the business improvement.
- Lead, monitor, and ensure IT work plan, budget, and projects.
- Bachelor degree majoring Information Technology / Computer Science from a reputable university
- Min. of 5 years experiences in the same position and field.
- Good understanding of project management, IT management (including hardware, software, networking and services).
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking, communication, presentation and reporting skills.