- Leadership qualities
- Degree holder (Architect & Interior Design)
- 5 years good track record in marketing, especially for Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe & Sanitary (Mandatory).
- Ability to handle challenges
- Exhibit professionalism when directly engaging with the public.
- Good sense of art, strong interpersonal & coordination skill
- Knowledge of interior design prefer.
- Age 35 years maximum
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right audience
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.