- Circulate material received from EH&S to appropriated members of the department
- Inspect the department to ensure the workplace meets the various safety requirements.
- Ensure that monthly inspection of Fire Extinguishers, Exit Lights and Emergency Lighting, are carried out.
- Respond to reports of unsafe conditions (e.g. electrical hazards, loose stair treads, etc.) by requesting repairs or maintenance. In some circumstances, material may have to be prepared for annual submission to the Repairs and Alterations budget
- Accompany staff from the Department of Environmental Health and Safety, Joint Health and Safety Committies, and external agencies during workplace inspections.
- Follow up on any deficiencies noted during inspections, and ensure that they are corrected
- Assist EH&S with investigating all accidents and send reports to the Department of Environmental Health and Safety. Ensure the completion of incident report/accident reports so Workers Compensation Board can be notified of all accidents
- Notify EH& of critical accidents, unsafe conditions or work refusals
- Ensure all staff receive the information with respect to
- Fire Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Radiation Safety
- Biohazard Safety
- First Aid Training
- Mandatory Training (Hoists, TDG, Laser, Ladder etc)
- Keep the Department Head informed on all of the above
- Maintain Departmental Safety Bulletin Board
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental / Health / Safety) or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Environmental / Health / Safety or equivalent
- 3 Contract position(s) available
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kompl Griya Inti Sentosa Jl Griya Agung 12 Kompl Griya Inti Sentosa Sunter Jaya, Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350 DKI Jakarta