- Conduct research on and become familiar with prospective advertisers.
- Create and track persuasive communication efforts to promote advertising opportunities and overall brand, including email, phone call, letter correspondence, and face to face meeting.
- Develop deep and personal relationships with advertising prospects.
- Update progress with advertisers daily and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections.
- Presentation & negotiation.
- Minimum bachelor degree from any major.
- Having experience in media industry (magazine, newspaper, digital or tabloid) is more favorable.
- Have the ability in basic communication skill (business presentation, writing skill, and interpersonal relationship skill).
- Target oriented, hard worker, be able to work under pressure and presentation.
- Good performance, have an excellent sales record and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate using English both oral and written.