- Maintain & follow-up to Customers for collection
- Prepare reports related with AR & Collection
- Perform transaction & reconcilliation related AR (on SAP)
- Prepare and send dunning letter
- Communication with other Department regarding collection AR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP (Advantage).
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Menara Jamsostek, West Kuningan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
PT. Conwood Indonesia is a subsidiary of Siam City Cement Public Company, a Thailand's leading industrial organization under Switzerland's Holcim Group.
PT. Conwood Indonesia is proud of its environmentally friendly and superior quality products. These high-quality wood replacement construction materials are the result of constant research and innovative technology, providing solutions for large commercial, as well as residential building construction and renovation projects.