• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
• Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
• Reports 401k savings by distributing and explaining quarterly election forms.
• Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Indonesian Citizen with excellent Health
• Max. Age 32 years old
• Min. Bachelor (S1) graduate
• Good Communication, interpersonal and Negotiation Skill
• Experience from the similar work role for minimum 2 (two) years
• Retaining leadership, problem solver and outgoing personality
• Hard worker and with strong leadership ability
• Ability to demonstrate strategic planning/budgeting as well as account relationship management
• Good command in both spoken and written English
• Computer literacy
• Willingness to travel extensively all around Indonesia
manufacturer in Indonesia. The company was established in 1988, and has been appointed as the sole
distributor of well known and reputable European and American brands in heavy duty transportation, port
equipment and material handling.
There are several brands handled by PT Indotruck Utama: Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo
Trucks, Renault Trucks, Kalmar, Manitou, and SDLG. All of these products have a massive penetration
and significant market share in each respective market.
1988 Established on June 1988 as Volvo Trucks Distributor for all Indonesia,excluding Kalimantan
1991 Appointed as the sole dealer for Kalmar
1996 Started selling Manitou
2006 Appointed as the dealer for Mack Trucks
2009 Appointed as the dealer for Renault Trucks
2011 Appointed as the dealer for Volvo Construction Equipment: for the area of Sumatra, Java,
Bali, Nusa Tenggara and Papua
Today, PT Indotruck Utama has broadend its sales & service network throughout Indonesia, backed up by reliable and unbeatable after sales service support that provides International-certified technicians, fully equipped workshop, mobile service cars, extensive spare parts supply network, wide range of exchange components, training programes and choices of flexible service agreements.
- Our Specific Service Support
- Customer Service Agreement
- Warranty Support
- Regular Support Maintenance & Service
- Technical consultancy program
- Mobile Service Truck (VAS)
- Service Package
Review ( PT Indotruck Utama )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lokasi kerja yang cukup dekat dengan rumah membuat saya tidak perlu menghabisakan waktu di perjalanan menuju kantor, ada jaminan kesehatan untuk karyawan dan keluarga karyawan.
Kenaikan gaji untuk karyawan terbilang cukup sulit, saya berharap pada manajemen untuk lebih menyesuaikan gaji dengan harga harga kebutuhan pokok di pasaran.