- Implement and improve the Finance & Accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with company & Group policy / regulations and accounting principles
- Managing the Accounting, Tax, and Invocing department and its day to day function.
- Provide timely monthly financial reports (GL, Income statement & balance sheet), analysis and ensure the accuracy of the report.
- Lead Accounting and Tax activity such as Account Payable, Account Receivables, Invoicing, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Financial Reporting for local and group requirement
- Supervise accounting team in the monthly closing and management reports, Inventory Count, and other adhoc assignment.
- Lead cost accounting team and ensuring of accuracy product cost calculation, margin calculation, inventory / cost control, etc.
- Ensure internal controls are in place and effective as per Group Policy /Referance
- Liaise and coordinate with External Audit Firm and ensure timely completion of Audited Financial Report
- Train and manage staffs to ensure the smooth running and operations of the Department.
- Bachelor degree from reputable University majoring in Accounting Age maximum 45 years old.
- Requires around 10 years working experiences of Finance, Accounting and Tax and and around 5 years as Finance & Accounting Manager
- Excellent PC operation skills specially microsoft office and familiar with operating accounting software.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills to motivate the team.
- Mature and has a good analytical thinking, sense of responsibility and influencing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, ontime financial reporting and motivation to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills, finance and familiar with tax regulation.
- Having good analytical skills, good communication skills, teamwork and hard-worker.
- Excellent communication in English is preferred.
- Updates with new regulations in Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Having experienced on Top Tier Audit Firm is highly preferred
- Having previous experience of the Implementation of new ERP is also considered