- Implement and improve the Finance & Accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with company & Group policy / regulations and accounting principles
- Managing the Accounting, Tax, and Invocing department and its day to day function.
- Provide timely monthly financial reports (GL, Income statement & balance sheet), analysis and ensure the accuracy of the report.
- Lead Accounting and Tax activity such as Account Payable, Account Receivables, Invoicing, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Financial Reporting for local and group requirement
- Supervise accounting team in the monthly closing and management reports, Inventory Count, and other adhoc assignment.
- Lead cost accounting team and ensuring of accuracy product cost calculation, margin calculation, inventory / cost control, etc.
- Ensure internal controls are in place and effective as per Group Policy /Referance
- Liaise and coordinate with External Audit Firm and ensure timely completion of Audited Financial Report
- Train and manage staffs to ensure the smooth running and operations of the Department.
- Bachelor degree from reputable University majoring in Accounting Age maximum 45 years old.
- Requires around 10 years working experiences of Finance, Accounting and Tax and and around 5 years as Finance & Accounting Manager
- Excellent PC operation skills specially microsoft office and familiar with operating accounting software.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills to motivate the team.
- Mature and has a good analytical thinking, sense of responsibility and influencing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, ontime financial reporting and motivation to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills, finance and familiar with tax regulation.
- Having good analytical skills, good communication skills, teamwork and hard-worker.
- Excellent communication in English is preferred.
- Updates with new regulations in Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Having experienced on Top Tier Audit Firm is highly preferred
- Having previous experience of the Implementation of new ERP is also considered
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are multinational company which is part of an international group employing more than 4,300 people across 42 countries worldwide. Established in europe & one of the world's largest industrial groups, with an annual turnover of 35 billion euros and 206,000 employees. The world's leading building material manufacturer offers a complete range of solutions developed using advanced formulation technology to meet the highest technical requirements.