- Translate product brief into communication concept
- Manage end-to-end production and implementation of communication plan:
- Provide brief to assign agency to deliver communication strategy.
- Manage the production process, working with agencies to translate ideas into communication materials.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of brand communications budgets & internal administration process.
- Align with GTM Team, Digital Communication Team, Traditional Media Team for communication implementation in the market and direct to consumers.
- Support on conducting pre/post campaign analyses to monitor campaign performance to agreed targets and sharing learnings with key stakeholders.
- Act as Brand guardian for XL, driving brand consistency across the products communication. Ensure compliance of the visual brand and campaign identities across all materials
- Min. Bachelor Degree majoring Marketing, Management, Communication.
- Min. 5 years of experience in marketing communication, brand and campaign management
- Have good understanding about Brand Management and the role of communication for the business
- Up to date with latest trends and digital savvy
- Marketing communication
- Brand management
- Campaign management
- Project management
- Good communication
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Good analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Result driven
- Problem solving
- Coalition management
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak pelatihan yang bisa meningkatkan skill yang kita miliki. XL Apprentice juga memberikan program add skill setiap tiga bulan sekali.
- It's really fun working in this company. You have many chances to know a lot of people. The environment also helps you to learn many things.
- Untuk karyawan baru, harus magang dulu sekitar satu tahun, setelah itu belum tentu diangkat menjadi karyawan tetap. Selain itu, persaingan antar karyawan cukup ketat.
- Slow career especially for expatriate. High speed deadline. Too much stress. No work life balance in this company.