- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and verify data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent in Ms.Office, especially in Excel
- Familiar with Navision (Microsoft Dynamics) would be an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Fluent in English, both written or spoken is a must
- Working location : Sunter
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||Maxpower Group lihat lowongan|
MAXpower Group is Southeast Asia’s leading gas-to-power specialist. We deliver clean, scalable and affordable power to remote and under-supplied areas of Indonesia and Myanmar in record times, and provide services to gas-fired power operations across Southeast Asia. We optimize mobility opportunities and strive to progress and thrive on challenges. Our purpose to create a brighter future for generation comes as we have the power to achieve it.