- Advising & Serving customers
- Processing payments
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability. Arranging window displays.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
- Maximum age 30 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): Sales Activities, Retail, Customer Service
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field especially Fashion Retail Industry
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Strong competence and values : Professional, active, profit oriented, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity
- Should be well versed with the Indonesian Fashion Industry and should have a strong passion for fashion
- Willing to work on shift
- Good looking
- Having good communication skill and good taste of fashion
- Can operate computer : Minimum Ms. Excell
- Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Established for 36 Years, UTOMOCORP started as a trading company and continuously growing into a diversified group company embracing its core businesses in Automotive, Heavy Equipment , Culinary, Furniture, Retail, General Contractor, Coal and Mining. In 2013, UTOMOCORP started to developing its business on lifestyle industry. Started from 2015, UTOMOCORP has created new division focused on Hotel Industry and also developed its retail business to bring in some international brands to Indonesia under the leadership of Mr. Denny Utomo as the CEO of UTOMOCORP. UTOMOCORP business development in retail marked by its success with bringing more than 10 international labels and continuously focusing on inovation and stably developing its lifestyle business on high end and luxury brands. Currently operates in 18 cities with more than 2000 employees, UTOMOCORP supported by more than 100 branches and points of sale. In the beginning of July UTOMOCORP has released one of the famous Italian fashion brand for men "Antony Morato" on Pacific Place – Jakarta as its first flagship store in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi