- Advising & Serving customers
- Processing payments
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability. Arranging window displays.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
- Maximum age 30 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): Sales Activities, Retail, Customer Service
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field especially Fashion Retail Industry
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Strong competence and values : Professional, active, profit oriented, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity
- Should be well versed with the Indonesian Fashion Industry and should have a strong passion for fashion
- Willing to work on shift
- Good looking
- Having good communication skill and good taste of fashion
- Can operate computer : Minimum Ms. Excell
- Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Established for 36 Years, UTOMOCORP started as a trading company and continuously growing into a diversified group company embracing its core businesses in Automotive, Heavy Equipment , Culinary, Furniture, Retail, General Contractor, Coal and Mining. In 2013, UTOMOCORP started to developing its business on lifestyle industry. Started from 2015, UTOMOCORP has created new division focused on Hotel Industry and also developed its retail business to bring in some international brands to Indonesia under the leadership of Mr. Denny Utomo as the CEO of UTOMOCORP. UTOMOCORP business development in retail marked by its success with bringing more than 10 international labels and continuously focusing on inovation and stably developing its lifestyle business on high end and luxury brands. Currently operates in 18 cities with more than 2000 employees, UTOMOCORP supported by more than 100 branches and points of sale. In the beginning of July UTOMOCORP has released one of the famous Italian fashion brand for men "Antony Morato" on Pacific Place – Jakarta as its first flagship store in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
UTOMOCORP has been the leading Distribution and Retail industry Group in Indonesia since 1978. As an expert in Distribution, Retail, and Marketing Services, the Group has become a major player in Automotive, Consumer Goods, Men's and Women's Fashion, Fashion Accessories, F&B, General Contractor, Distribution and Retail Operators. Encouraged by desire to bring the best the world has to offer, UTOMOCORP devoted to give the service excellence to all its customers and partners by our young passionate teams. These beliefs still ring strong and stays true in the working ethos of UTOMOCORP. Every day, the team strives to live up to create an exclusive customer experience by developing a diverse and exclusive portfolio that transforms and enriches lifestyles. In 2013 UTOMOCORP Lifestyle Division was created under leadership of Mr. Denny UTOMO. It operates Quality-focused businesses in International Fashion Brands Distribution and Retail. What sets UTOMOCORP Lifestyle Division apart is the strong commitment to uphold the true essence of each of brands by providing an amazing brand activities and customer experience for all our Partners and Clients thus gives us recognition internationally. With more than 2000 young professionals, implemented in 16 cities, and a network of over 100 outlets, the group success is attributed to its most valued asset: highly skilled and young dedicated teams. Professionalism and committed passion are what fuels UTOMOCORP competitive edge in today's market and being one of the fastest growing and largest group for Distribution and Retail operators in Indonesia. “We always prioritize our customer needs by offering the best services. Customer satisfaction and long-term commitment are two things I always maintain in this group. Our experience in the region and market knowledge paralleled by a unique corporate culture that harbors values of trust and respect, has led our group to become a reference for Retail Distribution in Indonesia.”
lowongan kerja rekomendasi