- Graduate of BS Accountancy or its equivalent; preferably CPA or its equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in Finance/Accounting operations particularly on distribution or manufacturing company
- At least 1 year experience in handling Tax; withholding tax including employee withholding tax; Final Tax and Income Tax
- With intermediate knowledge on MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- User knowledge of ERP, SAP or Oracle
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and can work independently without supervision.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping of all Representative Officer transactions
- Prepare management and regulatory requirements/reports
- Indonesia tax requirements including employee income/withholding tax - monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Process payable transactions related to Representative Officer operations
- Handle payroll; timekeeping, computation, required deductions and facilitate the release to individual associates
- Handle filing of all documents related to accounting, payables and tax
- Finance Officer will report directly to Regional Finance Manager (Manila)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 1958, our client is an Asian multi-million dollar enterprise and a market leader in its home country, engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of industrial and household adhesives, epoxies, sealants, glues, specialty coatings, insulation, packaging and other products. Poised to expand its business in Indonesia in line with the Asean Economic Cooperation in 2015, it now seeks to recruit a dynamic support staff for the position of: