- Graduate of BS Accountancy or its equivalent; preferably CPA or its equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in Finance/Accounting operations particularly on distribution or manufacturing company
- At least 1 year experience in handling Tax; withholding tax including employee withholding tax; Final Tax and Income Tax
- With intermediate knowledge on MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- User knowledge of ERP, SAP or Oracle
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and can work independently without supervision.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping of all Representative Officer transactions
- Prepare management and regulatory requirements/reports
- Indonesia tax requirements including employee income/withholding tax - monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Process payable transactions related to Representative Officer operations
- Handle payroll; timekeeping, computation, required deductions and facilitate the release to individual associates
- Handle filing of all documents related to accounting, payables and tax
- Finance Officer will report directly to Regional Finance Manager (Manila)