- Assists and develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equality within organization
- Having good knowledge in recruitment, labor law and regulations is a must
- Having knowledge in BPJS and insurance is an advantage
- Good communication, can work under pressure with strong interpersonal skill.
- Demonstrative high level ethical behavior & self starter.
- Have experience in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) system is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Raya Kebayoran Lama, North Grogol, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia