- Assists and develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equality within organization
- Having good knowledge in recruitment, labor law and regulations is a must
- Having knowledge in BPJS and insurance is an advantage
- Good communication, can work under pressure with strong interpersonal skill.
- Demonstrative high level ethical behavior & self starter.
- Have experience in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) system is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We care about those little details in your life. Personalized products that make you become uniquely you. At Printerous, we deliver happiness in beautiful designs to you. With a wide range of collection we provide, you can turn your preferred images onto beautiful high-quality prints. We pay great attention to every last details, making sure what we offer are in their best quality and well designed, supported with high quality printing technology. Plus, we only let the most skilled hands take care of your products. Get your preferred artwork and products with our easy-to-use online design. Who says art is hard? At Printerous, we make art easy. In Printerous, we are strive to make printing easier by connecting you with the best printing service providers & designers. We founded Printerous because we believe printing can be more efficient at the best quality & price. Currently, we have 3 (three) line of businesses: - Printerous Moments (http://www.printerous.com/moments) - Capturing your best moments - Printerous Business (http://www.printerous.com/business) - Empowering your business - Printerous Shop (http://www.printerous.com/shop) - Art for your everyday life At Printerous, we believe in 4 values: - Strive for excellence - Family-approach - Be & drive change - Pursue growth & learning