Your responsibilities :
- Be responsible for complete Key Accounts sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing.
- Carries Sales target for Key Accounts and play a pivotal role in closing project deals.
- Maintain and leverage companys relationship with Key Account companies, both local and multinational.
- Create business opportunities, both with channel partners or solely with company involvement (direct business).
- Strong involvement and internal customer role in large public bid preparation and submission.
- Knowledge of solution building and costing proposals in bids.
- Gathering market knowledge of competitions and market intelligence, in particular for Industrial Electrical.
Our requirements to you :
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration and/or MBA preferred.
- Self-starting and enterprising nature.
- Disciplined & diligent, high sense of ownership, ability to perform under pressure.
- Proven account management skills and complex sales processes.
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure the sales.
- Excellent grammar and Fluent English (both speaking & writing).
- Proposal writing capabilities.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Establishes new accounts and deepen relationships with existing accounts by identifying project sales leads; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Posses technical competence and a wide range of knowledge in enclosure, power distribution, and climate control solutions.
- Able to drive Systems Integration solution.
- Proven experience in managing business with within industrial electrical space, in particular with Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, and local EPCs.
- Readiness to do 50% travel annually.