Your responsibilities :
- Be responsible for complete Key Accounts sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing.
- Carries Sales target for Key Accounts and play a pivotal role in closing project deals.
- Maintain and leverage companys relationship with Key Account companies, both local and multinational.
- Create business opportunities, both with channel partners or solely with company involvement (direct business).
- Strong involvement and internal customer role in large public bid preparation and submission.
- Knowledge of solution building and costing proposals in bids.
- Gathering market knowledge of competitions and market intelligence, in particular for Industrial Electrical.
Our requirements to you :
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration and/or MBA preferred.
- Self-starting and enterprising nature.
- Disciplined & diligent, high sense of ownership, ability to perform under pressure.
- Proven account management skills and complex sales processes.
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure the sales.
- Excellent grammar and Fluent English (both speaking & writing).
- Proposal writing capabilities.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Establishes new accounts and deepen relationships with existing accounts by identifying project sales leads; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Posses technical competence and a wide range of knowledge in enclosure, power distribution, and climate control solutions.
- Able to drive Systems Integration solution.
- Proven experience in managing business with within industrial electrical space, in particular with Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, and local EPCs.
- Readiness to do 50% travel annually.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With 10,000 employees worldwide, Rittal is the world’s leading supplier of housing and enclosure systems. Its global presence spans over 64 subsidiaries, 12 production sites and 40 agencies world-wide, enabling best local and direct contacts to customers with unique service delivery. The original basic product line has been expanded by five strategic areas, positioning them as the preferred supplier for system integration of total solutions.