Our client Multinational company in Jakarta, they are looking for Industrial Government Manager
- Improve the relationship with the Government of Indonesia to capitalize its capability to be involved in the Government infrastructure projects and in the evolution of the Government’s regulations across all lines related to steel business/ industry to ultimately increasing the brand awareness of midstream and downstream businesses’ products, the internal financial performance, its share in the country market.
- Promote the government and communities in order to make a good reputation for the company
- Handling issues that relate to non-operation issues such as community issues, Land, License and Legal.
- Relation for Formal Leader from Local and Government
- Managing communication and community development programs between company and community included Local Government
- Lead strategic advisory on public affairs - Work with the local country team and verticals to establish a clear social mission and develop a strategic action plan and initiatives to achieve our social mission
- Establish and manage strategic government relations & partnerships - Establish key partnerships with relevant governments stakeholders, serve as our team liaison with government stakeholders and represent our team at key government meetings and events to help the team achieve its social mission
- Bachelor Degree any Major
- At least 8 years of experience in government affairs, leading teams, strategic advisory & planning, and partnership and project management; working with government
- Experience with Manufacturing or Building Material Company
- Have a knowledge about labour Union, Industrial Relation
- Highly values teamwork and adapting to local contexts
- Skilled in delivering results and executing in a fast-paced environment