Bank SBI Indonesia
Internal Audit Officer
- Age maximum 35 years old
- At least 2 years of working experience as credit/ operational/ International Banking Auditor in banking industry is required in this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy / Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of commercial credit processes
- Responsible for routine audit to ensure compliance company's police, internal control and procedure and regulations
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure
- Independent, honest, and pay attention to detail
- Have high integrity and able to work in a team
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Fluency in communication in English.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank SBI Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Bank SBI Indonesia is a Bank Owned by State Bank of India, the largest Banking and a financial services conglomerate in India with more than 15.000 branches and 190 foreign offices in 36 countries. We offer wide range of services in banking. We have 14 branches in four cities (Jakarta, Bandung , Surabaya and Medan).
In Dec 14th 2006, State Bank of India (SBI) has acquired 76 % share capital of the Bank and took Management control. In August 2013 SBI officially become the owner of 99% of share of Bank SBI Indonesia, the other 1% is owned by PT. Ravindo Jaya. State Bank of India is a largest Bank in India and is considered to be a proxy for the Indian Economy. SBI is a Fortune 500 company with Investment Grade Rating from Moody’s and S
lowongan kerja rekomendasi