- At least 6 years of legal experience in a leading organisation with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting
- Strong practical knowledge of corporate law and capital markets law
- Working background in a securities company and knowledgeable in legal aspects of financial services industry are an advantage
- Strong drafting and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, responsible, a good team player, organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is a MUST, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepare, review and negotiate on various contracts (operational or projects) to support various business transactions of the Group
- Conduct legal due diligence and legal research on projects and operational transactions of the Group
- Provide the management with legal protection and legal risk advice on contract management and other legal matters
- Liaise with external parties including governmental authorities, notaries and external lawyers / advocates
- Prepare and implement internal policies (i.e., company policies and/or SOP) related to legal department to ensure they are in compliance with the legal requirements and the relationship with intra departments within the Group
- Prepare and update template of legal contracts
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our company is dedicated to manufacturing high quality injection molded plastic products, providing timely deliveries and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvements where all employees strive to keep both internal and external customers satisfied.