- At least 6 years of legal experience in a leading organisation with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting
- Strong practical knowledge of corporate law and capital markets law
- Working background in a securities company and knowledgeable in legal aspects of financial services industry are an advantage
- Strong drafting and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, responsible, a good team player, organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is a MUST, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepare, review and negotiate on various contracts (operational or projects) to support various business transactions of the Group
- Conduct legal due diligence and legal research on projects and operational transactions of the Group
- Provide the management with legal protection and legal risk advice on contract management and other legal matters
- Liaise with external parties including governmental authorities, notaries and external lawyers / advocates
- Prepare and implement internal policies (i.e., company policies and/or SOP) related to legal department to ensure they are in compliance with the legal requirements and the relationship with intra departments within the Group
- Prepare and update template of legal contracts
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji