- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers
- Colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local
- Regional national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and etc
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Organizing photo shoots
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Promotional activities
- Maximum age 35 years old
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related field is required
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or Food &
- Beverage/retail industry is required
- Strong network of connections is an asset
- Strong in English speak and written, also Mandarin is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good looking
- Hardworking, detailed and well organized
- Flexible and Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good organization and planning skills
- Adaptability, creativity, commercial awareness
- Have a desire to learn something new and fast learner
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts is a diversified food and beverage group committed to preserving the rich traditions of Chinese cuisine in innovative and contemporary ways.
We make it our goal to deliver a unique dining experience offering authentic Chinese cuisine, exceptional food quality, and excellent customer service in a congenial ambience.
You will find Crystal Jade restaurants just about everywhere in Singapore. We have also established a strong presence across the region in China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen and Hong Kong), Thailand (Bangkok), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), South Korea (Seoul), Indonesia (Jakarta, Surabaya and Medan), Philippines (Manila) and Japan (Tokyo).
Our fine dining concepts include Cantonese and Teochew cuisine. You will also find authentic Korean cuisine and Continental boutique-style cafés under specialty concepts. We count among our diverse casual dining offerings Lanzhou La Mian and Shanghai favourites, Cantonese barbecue meat, noodles and congee, Hong Kong Dim Sum and bakeries serving international pastries and breads.
As we spread our wings far and wide, we will continue to improve so as to win the hearts of Crystal Jade customers around the world.