Merchandiser - Operational Area
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- Working closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximise sales
- Producing layout plans for stores, sometimes called 'statements
- Forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges;
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season, etc
- Maximum age 35 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Textile/Fashion Design, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical analysis, Data Analysis.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong competence and values : Professional, ownership, profit oriented, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Should be well versed with the Indonesian Fashion Industry and should have a strong passion for fashion
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
- Require to have vehicle and driving license minimum SIM C
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Established for 36 Years, UTOMOCORP started as a trading company and continuously growing into a diversified group company embracing its core businesses in Automotive, Heavy Equipment , Culinary, Furniture, Retail, General Contractor, Coal and Mining. In 2013, UTOMOCORP started to developing its business on lifestyle industry. Started from 2015, UTOMOCORP has created new division focused on Hotel Industry and also developed its retail business to bring in some international brands to Indonesia under the leadership of Mr. Denny Utomo as the CEO of UTOMOCORP. UTOMOCORP business development in retail marked by its success with bringing more than 10 international labels and continuously focusing on inovation and stably developing its lifestyle business on high end and luxury brands. Currently operates in 18 cities with more than 2000 employees, UTOMOCORP supported by more than 100 branches and points of sale. In the beginning of July UTOMOCORP has released one of the famous Italian fashion brand for men "Antony Morato" on Pacific Place – Jakarta as its first flagship store in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi