Merchandiser - Operational Area
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- Working closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximise sales
- Producing layout plans for stores, sometimes called 'statements
- Forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges;
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season, etc
- Maximum age 35 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Textile/Fashion Design, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical analysis, Data Analysis.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong competence and values : Professional, ownership, profit oriented, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Should be well versed with the Indonesian Fashion Industry and should have a strong passion for fashion
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
- Require to have vehicle and driving license minimum SIM C
Tutup pada 23/October/2016