- Producing and communicating a relocation schedule and timeline of deliverables for the project.
- Sourcing and providing potential suppliers and contractors for tender who will complete key phases/tasks of the project.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the relocation and exit strategy have been documented and communicated to all relevant parties
- Preparing staff notifications/communications, and any supporting or required information, and maintain correspondence throughout the removal process.
- Setting up, managing and maintaining all project documentation and tracking systems associated with the project and its various stages.
- Providing regular progress updates and reports, both formally and informally, to the Central Services Manager.
- We are looking to relocate premises over the next 9 months. We have identified suitable premises and are in liaison with the owners of the building. We are looking for a volunteer Project Manager to manage the operational aspect of the moEnsuring that all project expenditure is kept within the agreed budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Planning, Property management / relocation, Project Management Administration.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016