This is a large, complex project with numerous factors to be considered and managed throughout, and therefore your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Producing and communicating a relocation schedule and timeline of deliverables for the project.
- Sourcing and providing potential suppliers and contractors for tender who will complete key phases/tasks of the project.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the relocation and exit strategy have been documented and communicated to all relevant parties
- Preparing staff notifications/communications, and any supporting or required information, and maintain correspondence throughout the removal process.
- Setting up, managing and maintaining all project documentation and tracking systems associated with the project and its various stages.
- Providing regular progress updates and reports, both formally and informally, to the Central Services Manager.
- We are looking to relocate premises over the next 9 months. We have identified suitable premises and are in liaison with the owners of the building. We are looking for a volunteer Project Manager to manage the operational aspect of the moEnsuring that all project expenditure is kept within the agreed budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Planning, Property management / relocation, Project Management Administration.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are looking to relocate premises over the next 6months.
We have identified suitable premises and are in liaison with the owners of the building.
We are looking for a Office Relocation Project Officer to manage the operational aspect of the move.