Quality Assurance Manager
- An Accounting Bachelor from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (in scale 4.00). Hold a Certified Public Accountant, will be advantageous.
- Have extensive knowledge in IFRS concept and implementation.
- Have an experience as Audit Manager/Associate Manager of a minimum 5 (five) years and/or in a similar role/position of a minimum 3 (three) years in a Big Four or Top 10 public accounting firms.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deal with people at all levels professionally.
- Should be proactive and self-motivated team leaders.
- Can work with less supervision, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Resourceful, good analytical and strategic thinking to develop Quality Assurance best practice.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Will be engaged several clients to keep update of Accounting/Auditing Standard and other regulation.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Permata Kuningan Jl Kuningan Mulia Kav 9-C Permata Kuningan Lt 5 Guntur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12980 DKI Jakarta