- Responsible for brands health and performance of his/her portfolio
- Leads the development and execution of the brand marketing plan, and driving market development initiatives within national category plan guidelines to meet business targets
- Leads a cross-functional team to implement marketing plan in the market place and monitors its performance
- Builds collaborative relationship with Brand Development, Customer Development, CMI, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations, and external partners and agencies.
- Supports creation of National Category Building Plan based on viewing Category Strategy through the lens of the local market reality.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), MBA an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in brand management, including 3 years in senior brand management role, ideally in same industry at same level
- Project management experience
- Ability to build talent and team while delivering results
- A proven leader
- High integrity
- Business acumen
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
- Must have capability in strategic thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Able to work independently
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing person
- Team player
- High sense of responsibility
- Can take the initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
Review ( PT Monroe Consulting Group (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.