- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit service.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control audit staff.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop taxation staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model for audit professionals.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- An Accounting Bachelor or PPAk from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of a minimum 5 (five) years in a public accountant firm
- Experience in a similar role/position in other reputable public accountant firms, will be advantageous
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with people at all levels professionally
- Should be proactive and self-motivated team leader
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Anwar & Rekan
Human Capital Team
Permata Kuningan Building 5th Floor
Jl. Kuningan Mulia Kav. 9C, Jakarta 12980
or apply through
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Permata Kuningan Jl Kuningan Mulia Kav 9-C Permata Kuningan Lt 5 Guntur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12980 DKI Jakarta