- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate
- Maximum age 35 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field ( Fashion Retail Industry ) is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Strong competence and values : Professional, active, profit oriented, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- Technical and IT skills, particularly database management and spreadsheets to control stock levels
- One Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Established for 36 Years, UTOMOCORP started as a trading company and continuously growing into a diversified group company embracing its core businesses in Automotive, Heavy Equipment , Culinary, Furniture, Retail, General Contractor, Coal and Mining. In 2013, UTOMOCORP started to developing its business on lifestyle industry. Started from 2015, UTOMOCORP has created new division focused on Hotel Industry and also developed its retail business to bring in some international brands to Indonesia under the leadership of Mr. Denny Utomo as the CEO of UTOMOCORP. UTOMOCORP business development in retail marked by its success with bringing more than 10 international labels and continuously focusing on inovation and stably developing its lifestyle business on high end and luxury brands. Currently operates in 18 cities with more than 2000 employees, UTOMOCORP supported by more than 100 branches and points of sale. In the beginning of July UTOMOCORP has released one of the famous Italian fashion brand for men "Antony Morato" on Pacific Place – Jakarta as its first flagship store in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi