Branch Manager – Surabaya
This position will be responsible for bringing new business – projects, and maintaining existing clients.
- Expanding network for Business Development.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Monthly reporting to General Manager.
- Responsible to monitoring and controlling activities in branch, including sales, distribution, collection, inventory, warehouse, finance, and administration activities.
- Do other duties as assigned
- Having experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/ Business Development/ Sales- Corporate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be lived and work in Surabaya.
- Require to travel to other branches office.
- Maximum age 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 3.00
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Preferably candidate having experience from IT Company.
- Have a strong capability as a leader and can continue to improve performance and motivate a team.
- Highly integrity, honest, committed, and responsible person.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good MS. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and presentation skills.
- Has network and understand the market situation.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
For further information, please visit Raptor Career.
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas untuk karyawan berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi disamping berinovasi guna menunjang skill dan pengetahuan karyawan di perusahaan.
- Kurang material promosi serta kurangnya diverensiasai roduk sehingga akan sedikit dan menyulitkan proses penjualan yang dihadapi sales menghadai persaingan yang ketat.
Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Jl Letjen Suprapto Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/3 Cempaka Baru, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT, a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore (distributor of Raptor POS), is seeking efficient, motivated and qualified employees.
RAPTOR Indonesia offers exciting career opportunities to open-minded people who have a passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Customer satisfaction is always our highest priority.