Quality Control Assistant Manager
Plan, coordinate, direct, and monitor quality control program designated in order to ensure continuous production of products consistent with the agreed standard of quality and meet customers expectation.
- Direct and monitor the execution of Quality Control program and ensure all activities are in accordance with the agreed standard of quality, in order to meet customers’ requirement timely.
- Develop and analyze the quality system based on subordinates data that include statistical data, product specification, etc., to determine present standard and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Monitor the implementation of TS16949, ISO 9001 and ISO1400 in order to ensure that all activities in company are performed in accordance with the agreed standard of quality.
- Develop and evaluate product quality performance and confer to superior to formulate targets in order to prevent or eliminate defect in new or existing product.
- Coordinate with production section in order to review, evaluate and rectify quality related problems and solutions to attain quality objective appropriately.
- Making weekly report to support the management decision making effectively.
- Review the operating budget proposed by subordinates, and prepare operating budget for the superior’s approval, monitor and control the use of allocated budget to support the activities effectively.
- Develop, motivate and evaluate subordinates performance and competencies as well as identify training and development needs to meet company’s goals and objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Electric or Electronic or Industrial Engineering or Math or Science Physics
- Having experienced in electronic manufacturing company for at least 15 years
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, or
- At least has 8 years working experience as a supervisor in the related field.
- Familiar to Abnormal Treatment, Reject Criteria, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Reliability, QC 7 Tools, Basic Statistic, 6 sigma black belt certified, Process Controller, Knowledge in Quality Control Tool, Knowledge in statistical process control and manufacturing process
- Depthly Knowledge in ISO standard, Internal Auditor
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, preferably in Japanese
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan EJIP Cikarang.
- Full-Time position available.
Tutup pada 25/October/2016