- Lead, manage, and monitor the team to ensure that wholesaler service policy is implemented
- Monitor & control new product penetration as planned in order to broaden sales potential increasing in relevance with GT/ Wholesaler channel strategies
- Set KPI/ target by indivual within their team (Key Account Manager)
- Manage the process of order generation, sales operation, and outlet’s Picture of Success accomplishment for Wholesaler in order to ensure excellent execution and sales target achievement, as well as reporting the update progress on activities to General Managers
- Provide input on the marketing program to regional marketing team
- Monitor & control trade marketing program execution in order to be well implemented in Wholesaler channel
- Monitor & control marketing program implementation in order to achieve target sales volume and to evaluate/ ensure marketing program effectiveness
- Monitor & control merchandising standard implementation to follow our recommended price, stock amount, CDE, and POSM standard (Picture of Success) for Wholesaler channel in order to ensure excellent daily sales & marketing execution
- Lead the implementation of credit policy compliance as well as credit collection management, including approval of account receivable proposal in order to maintain AR management
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan. Cost control will need to be adjusted accordingly to meet changing business requirements.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in FMCG Company and min 2 years in middle management position
- Willing to be located around Pontianak
- Territory management
- Sales planning & execution
- Sales Management
- Route to market
- Distribution management
- Decision Making
- Financial Acumen
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Planning & Executing
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.