Lead and execute Route To Market audit to align with Route To Market strategy and standards, by conducting ITMO & Planned Call, and POSA audit regularly to all CCODs. Also create report, data analysis and propose action plan as audit result.
- Execute and manage audit's execution in the assigned sales regions
- Prepare audit presentation with the key finding and present to related parties
- Find out the gaps/feedbacks and preperare the action plan with the timeline and responsible positions
- Execute and report the audit ontime
- Tracking of the prepared action plan based on timeline.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Economic, Marketing or Engineering
- 5 years working experience in FMCG Company and minimum 3 years in sales and distribution position
Review ( PT Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.