- E-SPT knowledge
- PPh 29 yearly report
- weekly, monthly and yearly report
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct subordinate staff in the daily operations of various finance activities including, but not limited to, accounts payable, utility billing, cash receipts, and customer service.
- Investigate, resolve, address, and/or respond to issues, complaints or inquiries from external entities or within the City; respond to requests for service or assistance; coordinate activities with other City departments.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mangga Dua Square Blok E 5 Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya E No.1 Ancol Pademangan, Jakarta Utara, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia