- programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements and timeline by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- maximum age 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Solid knowledge in web application programming and database. Mastering one of the following programming language and database: asp, HTML, Java Script/Query, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in making project requirement and timeline.
- Experience in performing analysis of business processes and requirements.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and debugging skills.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)
Our company (VisuaLand) was established in November 1999 under Indonesian Law by the name of PT. VisuaLand Infotelindo Mediatama. In order to focus on technology-based and integration software products, the company change its name to PT. VisuaLand Arthamediatama in 2008. Starting the business especially in customized software development. The company also provided several services related to computer technology such as computer & network installation & procurement, troubleshoot problems, hardware & software reseller/distributor, system integration and etc.
We developed partnerships relation with other local IT Providers like HP, DELL, SAP Indonesia, Oracle Indonesia, Microsoft Indonesia and others. We also developed partnerships from other countries like iWOW Connections Pte Ltd, Singapore, Lantronix Corporation, Equinox & Avocent Technology.
We have been working on various software development projects, from Windows application platform to SCO UNIX and DEC OpenVMS Platform. We have advanced experiences in developing data integration, security software, and software for handheld devices, like BarCode Scanner, PDA and Mobile Devices.
In addition, we also worked together and provide applications for government such as Election Commission Media Center, Telemarketing, and others.