- programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements and timeline by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- maximum age 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Solid knowledge in web application programming and database. Mastering one of the following programming language and database: asp, HTML, Java Script/Query, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in making project requirement and timeline.
- Experience in performing analysis of business processes and requirements.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and debugging skills.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)
Tutup pada 09/November/2016