- Establish and implement company policies, systems, objectives, and procedures.
- Overseeing all administrative functions, whilst also leading and directing with all board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Review financial statements, sales, productivity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements to determine areas needing cost reduction and program or system improvement.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide the needed services while staying whitin budgetary limits.
- Manage staff discipline, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Bachelor Degree in all related majors.
- Age maximum 45 years.
- Strong business acumen with minimum experience of 5 years in the related field.
- Demonstrated negotiating, team building, managerial, communication and presentation skills.
- You will be Honest, discipline, responsible and able to act as an initiator.
- Ability to lead by example and be able to achieve results through others.
- Highly developed analytical skills with logical thinking, problem solving and smart decision making skills.
- Abililty to develop the organization, focus on target and productivity, whilst also planning programs for the short or long term.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Medan, North Sumatera.