- will be work under Internal Auditor Department and go directly travel to plantation area align with company audit schedule.
- Prepare and execute audit assignment.
- Business process and system review to improve internal control.
- Evaluate Risk Management and Internal Controls deficiencies.
- Provides recommendations for improving the SOP, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- Liaise with external auditors as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Accounting.
- Has experienced as Team Leader Internal Audit by working in Plantation Industries (at least 3 years).
- Willing to Travel to All Plantation Area.
- Having passion in Internal Audit.
- Available placement in all EHP area (East Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan and Papua).