Eagle High Plantations
Team Leader Internal Audit (Finance Accounting)
- will be work under Internal Auditor Department and go directly travel to plantation area align with company audit schedule.
- Prepare and execute audit assignment.
- Business process and system review to improve internal control.
- Evaluate Risk Management and Internal Controls deficiencies.
- Provides recommendations for improving the SOP, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- Liaise with external auditors as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Accounting.
- Has experienced as Team Leader Internal Audit by working in Plantation Industries (at least 3 years).
- Willing to Travel to All Plantation Area.
- Having passion in Internal Audit.
- Available placement in all EHP area (East Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan and Papua).
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||Eagle High Plantations lihat lowongan|
PT Eagle High Plantations Tbk (EHPT) is an Indonesian oil palm plantation company whose primary business activities are developing, cultivating, harvesting Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB), and extracting Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and Palm Kernels (PK). As a company, we emphasize environmental preservation, safety, superior quality, and the application of technology, supported by skillful and experienced professionals to conduct our business activities. This is in accordance with our commitment to become a dynamic oil palm plantation company, working with high integrity, providing added value for shareholders and developing communities in the vicinity of our plantations.
Through our subsidiaries, EHPT has rights to a total area of approximately 419,000 hectares of land and plantations in Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Sumatra provinces in Indonesia.
On October 27, 2009, we conducted our initial Public Offering of EHPT (IPO) and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (“IDX”)
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
“Eagle High Plantations is committed to create an environment of a “HAPPY COMMUNITY” amongst our co-workers.” “Eagle High Plantations strongly acknowledge and believe that people are our most valueable assets, we therefore strive for teamwork, respect for individuals and appreciation for all our differences.” “Eagle High Plantations is committed to open, honest communication, listening and follow-through to foster culture of personal development, professional excellence and the opportunity to excel as well as recognise and reward team and individuals that contribute to our success”