The candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in any field (Degree in Law is a big plus)
- At least 7 Years working experiences in Human Resources at 4 or 5 stars Hotel
- Wiling to work and stay in Karawang Area
- Good command of English
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Advise managers on organizational policy
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
Application letter and CV with photograph should be sent to
Job title must be used as the subject on your email
Only shortlisted application will be contacted
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan cukup santai dan tidak membebani karyawan. Oleh karena itu, karyawan bisa lebih menikmati pekerjaan yang dilakukannya setiap hari.
- Tantangan dalam bekerja tidak ada. Kondisi seperti itu kadang membuat karyawan merasa bosan dalam melakukan pekerjaan tersebut. Terlebih lagi, tiap hari melakukan pekerjaan yang sama.
Midplaza 1 Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 10-11 Midplaza 1 Lt 7 Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
Founded in the 1980s, MidPlaza started out with the tower that gave us our name, MidPlaza 1, in Jakarta's central business district. Since then we’ve become about so much more. Today, MidPlaza Holding is a diversified company that has become a byword for innovation, integrity and dependability. It represents some of the most recognized brands in Indonesia and internationally across Property, Hospitality,Information Technology and Agribusiness, and leverages synergies between different business units to offer more value for our customers. The guiding philosophy of MidPlaza is our PILAR, the vision and mission which are incorporated into each business. The PILAR represents our commitment to listen to the needs of our people, whether employees or customers, to create quality innovative solutions and achieve the highest level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our team is passionate about our service philosophy and maximizing synergies within the group.In this way, we are able to strengthen our business units and continually evolve to remain a leader in our respective industries. This is the story of our evolution so far
Please visit www.midplaza.com for further information