- Work as an effective team member to ensure the smooth running of Finance function.
- Oversight and Management of all finance operations.
- Management Finance including day-to-day activities, mentoring and training, and performance management.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Finance SOP all areas: Ticketing,Warehouse/Inventory, Account Receivable, Account Payable and Cashier.
- Overall cash-flow management including weekly cash-flow reporting.
- Overall accounts payable management ensuring appropriate coding, timely & accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- Identify, recommend then implement approved cost saving initiatives in monthly divisional financial report.
- Identify, and then implement process improvements & inefficiencies.
- Oversee the extension of credit facility contract to partners based on monthly AR aging reports.
- Reviews contracts/amendments, subcontracts for third party and monitor contracts performance.
- Monitor inventory budgeted metrics, highlighting areas of risk with solution options.
- Plan, coordinate and control the company's cash flow is mainly the management of accounts receivable and payable, thus ensuring the availability of funds for the health of the company's and financial condition.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
- Strong analytical.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-5 years finance experience.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Gianyar - Bali
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for the Test and Interview “
Tutup pada | 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Raya Puncak 601 Cisarua Bogor 16750 Jawa Barat