Scope of Work
As a marketer, you monitor market situation, collect and analyze various types of internal information (Customers’ insights: recognize customers’ situation, conduct customer survey) and external information (macro economy, market situation, and raw materials) The collected information will be carried out on some reports and projects, including marketing plan, CRM activities, and IMCs, which aim at focusing on improving sales and gaining competitive advantages.
- Economics Updates: Analyze and update the macroeconomic with sales team, identify the impacts of the macroeconomics on CIP-INDO’s performances
- Market Updates: Analyze and update market situation and trend, such as consumer behavior, retailer & e-commerce and export trends, then coordinate with sales team / R&D staffs to find market implication
- Customers / Competitor movements: Closely monitor customers and competitors movements, visit customers and conduct CRM activities
- Sales reports and presentation files: Monitor sales closely and conduct sales reports, use marketing tools to conduct situational analysis
- Market Survey: Identify new market opportunities by conducting surveys and secondary research
Education required Bachelor degree in marketing, economics, and business administration
Competency required :
- Analytical skills to create performance report, business report by using business analysis
- English competency required with strong communication, business writing and presentation skill
- Intermediate user of Microsoft office software such as Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Truly understand Indonesia economy, culture and market
- Service minded, outgoing, eager to learn and result oriented person
Location of work Tangerang, Banten
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company which has 3 core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper, . SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 18 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia Keramic, Kokoh, Pipe and Precast etc.
SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value to all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates
This role provides an excellent opportunity for the professional who fills the vacant position below.