- Ensure that project within budget, on schedule and comply with quality, safety first and Environmental sustainable,
- Manage, lead and control the project and responsible for all activities in the project administratively and technically, also ensuring all the materials and equipments supply appropriate and acceptable as planned,
- Implement and evaluate project progress work,
- Preparing project master plan,
- Preparing project cash flow projection,
- Review plan and technical specification recommendation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent,
- Familiar with Autocad, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project,
- Min. 5 years experience as Project Manager of infrastructure construction,
- Willing to be placed at Poso, Sulawesi Tengah.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Kav 52-53 Jakarta 12190